If your business uses compressed air, getting the products and services you need is simpler than ever with world-class support here in the local area.
With over 100 years of experience, Quincy Compressor is one of the oldest names in the industry. We manufacture, install and repair a diverse range of products made for overcoming tough challenges in demanding applications, including:
- Climate control
- Automotive operations
- Farming and agriculture
- Manufacturing and production
- Natural gas industry processes
Industrial Air Compressors for Sale in Stockton, California
The complete lineup of products we manufacture includes various types and models, including multipurpose units and application-specific systems with specialized features. If you have a complicated situation you need to overcome, we have that covered too. We will send an expert out to your facility to help you design a custom system that meets all your specifications.
Our representatives will help you determine the best system type and model for you from an impressive selection of equipment and accessories that includes:
- Reciprocating compressors: Reciprocating air compressors come in a few different builds, including single-stage, pressure-lubricated and splash-lubricated designs.
- AIRnet air system piping: We carry the full line of modular AIRnet compressor piping. AIRnet piping is made from aluminum, comes in multiple sizes and is easy to install.
- Portable air compressors: The portable air compressors we offer are ideal for lighter commercial and industrial applications, like garages, construction sites and workshops.
- Rotary screw compressors: We manufacture a line of rotary screw compressors that deliver 5 to 350 horsepower, with models suited for a large span of different applications.
- Oil-free compressors: We design and build a line of quiet and efficient oil-free air compressors that meet the ISO 8573-1 Class 0 standards for high-quality, contaminant-free air.
- Air treatment products: Our selection includes a variety of air treatment products that you can use in your compressed air system to purify the output and remove condensation.
- Genuine parts and fluids: The Quincy Compressor just outside Stockton is also your home for all the genuine Quincy parts and maintenance fluids you need for proper system care.
- Energy-efficient compressor products: Also available at your local Quincy Compressor is an extensive line of green and energy-efficient products for reducing your carbon footprint.
- Vacuum pump units: Our vacuum pumps come in standard models that include single- and dual-stage liquid ring designs, and variable-speed screw, dry claw and rotary vane options.
- Natural gas compressors: The Quincy lineup of industrial air compressors available in Stockton includes more than 20 different standard models designed for natural gas applications.
Providing Air Compressor Repair to the Stockton Area
With Quincy air compressors, you gain the benefit of 24/7 repair services throughout the local area. We also provide service plans, making it easy to ensure your system operates in peak condition so you get the most from your investment and experience minimal downtime. Talk to us about getting enrolled in our Parts Guardian, Preventive Guardian, Extended Guardian or Fixed Price Services plans to learn more.
Let’s Get Started
Reach out to us today to talk about partnering up for success. Dial 888-881-6678 to connect with an expert or send us a message using our form.