A Quincy air compressor is designed, engineered and built to provide many years of reliable service. You also get the benefit of industry-leading warranty programs for your protection and peace of mind, as well as 24-hour service via the extensive network of authorized Quincy dealers. What’s more, we also provide top-notch air compressor parts. We offer a wide selection of genuine Quincy compressor parts and air compressor fluid products so you’ll never have to worry about finding the air compressor parts you need to keep your compressor up and running.
Air Compressor Fluids
Rotary screw compressor fluids
Our rotary screw fluids provide excellent friction protection and extend bearing and rotor life. They also retain their viscosity at higher temperatures. Fluids are available for rotary screw compressors used in a wide range of light duty, heavy industrial and other applications.
- Genuine fluids
- QuinSyn Plus
- QuinSyn XP
- QuinSyn PG
- QuinSyn F
Reciprocating compressor fluids
We produce a wide range of reciprocating lubricants and fluids for varying conditions. These fluids can lengthen compressor life by protecting against heat, while also providing superior demulsibility in high humidity applications. They also meet OSHA guidelines for classification as non-toxic substances.
- QuinCip-D – 100% Synthetic
- QuinCip – Available in three ISO grades
Quincy aftermarket fluids have been proven to reduce energy consumption, waste disposal costs and MRO costs. By enabling your compressor to operate at peak efficiency and reliability, they can also reduce lost productivity, which will improve the health of your company’s bottom line. We offer a variety of aftermarket fluids and lubricants for specific applications and operating environments.
- QuinSyn Endura
- QuinSyn Edge
- QuinSyn Prime
- QuinSyn Flex
Genuine Quincy Parts
Inferior Products = Higher Service costs and reduced lifetime
Why Buy Genuine Parts?
- Increase Uptime
- Increase Efficiency
- Decrease Total Cost of Ownership
- Less Service Intervals
Risks of Not Buying From Genuine Sources
- Not getting genuine parts from authorized sources
- No warranty coverage or support
- No payment terms
- No technical support
- No credibility
- Increase in Total Cost of Ownership
- A pressure drop of less than 15 psi over the separator will increase energy consumption by 7%.
- Every 0.5psi of pressure drop over the air filter will decrease the compressor output by 2%
- A clogged filter restricts flow of your compressor and increases energy consumption by up to 4%.
Facts and Case Studies:
- Using another compressor to compensate for the capacity loss created by an imitation filter will add to power consumption and cost. For example, losing 5% capacity on a 100 HP compressor rated at 500 cfm will amount to 25 cfm. To compensate for this loss, another 7.5 HP compressor is needed, raising electricity costs by more than $6,707 per year. So, the real solution is to use Genuine Quincy Air Filters.
- The actual cost of a low-quality filter could easily exceed $7,700 per year for a 100 HP compressor. Add the risk of premature airend failure from ingestion of excessive foreign solids and it becomes clear that imitation elements cost more than their advertised savings.
- A test conducted in accordance with ISO 8573 standards included four separators from different manufacturers. The samples “A”, “B” and “C” were from imitation suppliers who offer “interchangeable” elements. Fluid carryover for each separator was measured for 4,000 hours of operation, which is considered the life expectancy of the element. The results clearly show the performance of the Quincy separator reigns supreme.
BASE OIL + PRECISE COMBINATION OF ADDITIVES = WINNING LUBIRCATION
Why Buy our Oil?
- Prevent rust & particles, which keeps your airend from locking up
- Maintain lubricity
- Ensure you avoid issues that lead to start-up problems
- Minimize energy consumption
- Ensure reliable performance
Key Feature and Benefits:
Air compressor pump rebuild kit
Our rebuild kits contain all the internal and external parts you need to reconstruct a damaged or failing air compressor pump. Rebuilding a pump can prevent the costs associated with purchasing and brand-new product and can also help to extend compressor life.
Getting air compressor parts you need is as easy as contacting the authorized Quincy Compressor dealer in your local area.
Only Quincy fluids and oils are approved for use in Quincy Compressors and Vacuum Pumps. These high-performance products have also been field tested and approved for use in other OEM brands of compressors.