Our premium, top-of-the-line pressure lubricated piston air compressor is the QR-25. It’s a heavy-duty compressor that is pressure lubricated in all critical areas and delivers up to 25 hp. Available in single- and two-stage versions, the QR-25 is designed to operate at slower speeds and is equipped with intake loaders that minimize work. The rugged cast iron construction ensures a long life expectancy, less downtime and easier maintenance. Other key features include loadless starting, a manually reversible oil pump and rebuildable components. Seen as the industry standard in piston compressor technology, the performance of Quincy’s QR-25 is legendary.Download the brochure View Product
- 1-25 hp
- 3-95 acfm, 20-500 psig intermittent
- Single & Two Stage
- Cast iron full pressure lubricated
- 5-Year limited warranty
Our two-stage splash lubricated QT piston air compressor models are designed to deliver higher volumes of air while also consuming less energy. The special valve design provides the highest possible volumetric efficiency and features super-strong stainless steel valves. The balanced counter-weighted crankshaft ensures smooth operation and fewer maintenance headaches. The cast iron construction also assures a long compressor lifespan. As with our QP line, the QT is available in Pro Unit and Max Unit options.Download the Brochure View Product
- 5-15 hp
- 17-206 acfm, 175 psig maximum
- Two Stage
- Cast iron splash lubricated
The QP is a two-stage pressure lubricated air compressor featuring a working pressure of 175 PSI for your more challenging air compression applications. Key QP features include a cast iron crankcase, flywheel and cylinder, reliable positive displacement oil pump and high efficiency intercooler. The QP is available in a “standard” configuration Pro Unit, as well as a “fully loaded” Max Unit.Download Brochure View Product
- 3 to 15 HP
- 175 PSI Working pressure
- Oil filter and pressure gauge
- Fully pressure lubricated
Our application specific air compressor models include climate control systems that are designed and engineered for efficient and effective climate control in all types of operating environments. The options include Simplex Splash Lubricated Tank-Mount models that include an ASME pressure relief valve, a pressure gauge, a manual shut-off at tank discharge and a manual tank drain. A Duplex Splash Lubricated Tank-Mount model with a Duplex Control Panel and optional dryer is also available.Download Brochure View Product
- 4-88 acfm, up to 100 psig service
- Single & Two Stage
- 2 ppm carry over factory certified
Single Stage & Portable
Our stationary and portable single-stage piston air compressors are ideally suited for commercial compressed air applications and smaller DIY projects. Despite their small size, they feature a rugged cast iron construction that ensures maximum durability. Key product features include a cast iron cylinder and crankshaft, an aluminum head and a fully enclosed belt guard.Download the Brochure View Product
- 4 to 12.4 acfm
- 110 to 145 psi
- Single Stage
Reciprocating Air Compressor Benefits
Some of the critical benefits of a reciprocating air compressor are:
- High pressure and power: Reciprocating compressors can push out high pressure and energy, even though they are compact.
- Low maintenance costs: These compressors have fewer moving parts than others, which leads to less wear and tear and part replacement.
- Improved efficiency: Reciprocating compressors can be used intermittently and do not need to run continuously. They produce high power at low energy levels and can help lower your outputs. They are best used when turned on and off frequently.
- Longer product life: As these compressors do not run repeatedly, they are less likely to need repairs. You can get more time out of your compressor.
- Compact design: These compressors are smaller than other styles, making them easy to transport and place closer to the work site. If you work in oil and gas, a portable compressor can help on multiple sites.
Quincy Compressor carries several different reciprocating air compressors for any industry. Browse our inventory of air compressors to discover which one is best for you.
Your Local Quincy Distributor Offers a Wide Selection of Reciprocating Air Compressor Parts
Your Quincy Compressor dealer is your one-stop source for all of the reciprocating air compressor parts you need to keep your unit up and running, whether you need fluid for maintenance, an air compressor piston, pump, belt or other vital part or component
Ask your dealer about our tough, tougher and toughest piston air compressor options.
Ready to learn more about properly maintaining your reciprocating air compressor? Follow the link to learn more about oil and maintenance.
Click here to find the right air compressor for your industry-specific application.