Date of issue: January 2020
Section 1. Scope
Section 2. Your Privacy Rights
The CCPA affords the following rights regarding our collection and use of your personal information. To exercise those rights, you must submit a request by either calling us at 251-721-9461 or by email to email@example.com. We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your request. We may not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights as described in this notice.
For example, we may not deny goods or services to you, or charge you different prices or rates, or provide a different level of quality of products or services.
Right to Information
You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have collected about you:
- Categories of personal information collected about you, and sources from which collected;
- Our purpose for collecting personal information;
- Categories of third parties with which the personal information was shared; and
- Specific pieces of personal information collected about consumers.
You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have sold or disclosed about you:
- Categories of your personal information sold in the preceding 12 months;
- Categories of third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed;
- Categories of personal information that we disclosed about consumers for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt Out of Sharing, Disclosure, or Sale of Personal Information
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. However, we are not required to delete certain information as provided in the CCPA. For example, if it is necessary to retain your information to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which it was provided.
Section 3. Contact Us
You can contact us with questions about the Privacy Notice or to exercise your rights as described in this CCPA Addendum:
- By phone: (US-Toll free) 251-721-9461
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org